Jun 20, 2013

Wishlist: MAC Cosmetics

Here in Norway, MAC is crazy expesive... So I like to go on to the American website and drool over the products and prices avaliable. As an example the MAC foundations range around $30, plus/minus $5. Even the difference between the 50ml and the 120ml of MAC Face and Body is just $6 from $27 to $33!

I took the foundation finder on the MAC website, and was matched with the Matchmaster foundation in the shade 1.5 which is the next-to-lightest shade.

Other than that I would love to get my hands on the Face and Body in the shade White, which is just that; white. This is because as I am fair-skinned alot of drugstore foundations don't make shades light enought, and I would have loved to be able to make them lighter, but sadly, the white foundation is only avaliable in Pro-Stores, and there are none of them around me. Actually, there's none in Norway at all!

I'd also like a concealer with very good coverage as the Pro-Longwear or the Studio Finish concealers. For a powder I really want to try the MSFN because everyone RAVES about them, so I'm intrigued - are they as good as everyone says?

Copyrighted by me =)
I also have four MAC-eyeshadow in a quad I chose myself already. In the quad is Gesso, Blanc Type, Amber Lights and Espresso, so it's a very basic natural-eye quad. I would also really like a basic smokey-eye quad. For that I'd like Satin Taupe, Carbon, Nylon and a matte blending-shade, such as Copperplate or maybe Soft Brown, Cork or Wedge to warm it up a bit. I want to try All That Glitters and Ricepaper as well, because again, they're raved about alot.

For bronzer and eyeshadows I don't really want to pick anything because I never wear it. Same with mascara, I'm pretty sure I'd be fine with drugstore. For eyeliner I'd love to try the Black Trach Fluid Line.

Since I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses anymore, I'd rather have a good lipstick, like a great red. I think I would give Ruby Woo or Russian Red. I'd also like a lipliner, because I don't have a red lipliner, that's JUST red with no hit of orange or pink. For that I'd chose Cherry.

Got these beautiful swatches from henessy85.blogspot.com!

Last thing I can think of is blush, and I'd like a peach, coral or orange-toned blush, but since shades online are not very accurate, I'd just say I'd want a blush. Any suggestions?

I think that was a full face! Phuuuh!
Now, for the money it takes to get everything I mentioned!

Matchmaster Foundation 35ml - $33
Face and Body Foundation 120ml - $33
Pro-Longwear/Studio Finish - $18
Mineral Skin Finish Natural - $30
Satin Taupe e/s - $15
Carbon e/s- $15
Nylon e/s - $15
Copperplate/Soft Brown/Cork/Wedge e/s - $15
All That Glitters e/s - $15
Ricepaper e/s - $15
Black Track Fluid Line - $16
Ruby Woo/Russian Red - $15
Cherry Lipliner - $15
A Blush - $21

Subtotal: $271
Since I live in Norway, I can probably add atleast $100 more to that total to get my accurate amount, so it's safe to say I have to save ALOT or go to the US to get my MAC-wants, haha!
I could get them a little cheaper, however, because if you buy the refill eyeshadows instead of the ones in the pot they are only $11 instead of $15, saving me $4 per eyeshadow. Same goes for the blush which is $17 for the refill and $21 for the pot. If I do those adjustments I will save $4 x 7 which is $28!

What do you want from MAC?
What's your favourite product from MAC?

No comments:

Post a Comment