Jun 4, 2013

Lippie of the Week #1

I am actually trying to cut down on my lippie-collection so I won't go too overboard when I get some MUA Power Pouts and ELF Gloss Sticks.. Therefore I will do lippies of the week. That way I will hopefully use some of them up.


That's the worst lipswatch ever, but it was the best I could do atm with the front-camera on my phone!

This one I have already used for a couple of weeks so it is almost done! *excited*
This week it's the IsaDora Cream Gloss Stylo in 14 - Bon Bon Pink, and its just a reallt soft pink with some shimmer too it.

My experience with the IsaDora lipsticks is that they are very short on top, but the product goes far into the end of the lipstick, you know, after you hit the "pan". At least that was the case with the IsaDora Jelly Kiss Lipstick I finished a few months back.

Here you can see the colour a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment