Jun 17, 2013

My Sweden-Haulage!

yeahs, I went to Sweden with my brother today, and even though he was nagging me to leave, I still managed to purchase some stuff. The trip from me is 2.5-3 hours one way, so it takes a while, but the savings are massive, at least for me with my beauty-girl habits, haha!

I decided I wanted to show you what I bought, so here it is!

This clock I was drooling over the last time I went to Charlottenberg as well, but it was quite expensive at 498SEK. When I was there now it was half price, so I decided I had to get it.

It is a superpretty chuncky rosegold watch, and I fell in love! It also came with the little bracelet to the left.

I also bought these three facewashes. To the left is Garnier Nordic Essentials Face Wah, then the Face: UK Facial Wash and Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Gel Wash. I have tried one of the other Clearasil face-washes, but I wasn't really a fan of it. I figured this would maybe be better, and I like the fact that you can see through and tell how much product is left.

These are three of the bodylotions I got. I'm working on my next-to-last lotion, so I decided I'd have to pick up some more. I got the three scents avaliable in Cotton Breeze, Mango Mandarin and Calm Aloe Vera. They all smell very nice, but I'd say Cotton Breeze is the one to choose if you like wearing different perfumes all the time as it doesn't smell any more than fresh.

I got three more, one in Coconut (I love the smell of coconut!), a Cocoa Butter Cream Lotion and a Aloe Vera Body Lotion. The last one mentioned smells ALOT!

I also got a couple of hair-treatments. To the left is Garnier Respons for very dry hair, and then there's Syoss, which is a brand under schwarzkopf, and it's the Smooth-one with 24H anti-frizz effects.

I also got a face lotion, and this is by Gunry. It's with olives, and it's just a regular daycream. To the right is Gunry's Makeup Remover Wipes, which claims to remove waterproof makeup, as well as contain a cleanser, toner and lotion for a one-step-makeup removal.

I had to pick up a few makeup items so I got these powders from Kubiss which is an English brand. They had four different colors, and I decided to get them all as they were cheap, and I'm close to hitting pan on my last pressed powder!

Here's the names if you can tell.
No1 - Translucent
No2 - Candle
No3 - Sweet Touch
No4 - Dreamland

I tried the shade Translucent on my face and it seemed okay, it wasn't powdery, and it looked like it mattifyed my face. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the fact that you take the entire lid off, like with the powders from Rimmel, e.g. Stay Matte. Some of the lids are also very hard to get off, so I can imagine myself dropping these noumerous times.

Last thing I got was this Lingonberry Lip Laquer from Lumene. It's in the shade 4, and it's a really pretty red color. I've used it twice already, and the color-payoff is great! It's really pigmented, and it doesn't really dry down. It's a little sticky, but not so much that it's annoying.

Here you can see the color. That's what it looks like on the lips, guys!

I also picked up some candy, Loka and Ramlösa, some soda and some meat, but I decided to show my gum as a metafor for all of that, haha! One thing I was excited to try are the "Loka Likes Old-School"-tastes of water. There were three avaliable in "Lemon Pie", "Strawberry Ice Cream" and "Chocolate Shake". The Lemon Pie-flavour was intersting. I really liked it, but my hubby didn't. I want wait to taste the chocolate-flavoured one. Can you imagine Chocolate-water being any good? Nope, me neither...

Anyways, that was what I had today, so I will see you again soon =) 
Thank you so much for reading, and remember to follow my blog as well to keep up to date with new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment