Jun 15, 2013

My Current Everyday Makeup-Items

I don't quite know what to call this post, because it's not really my current makeup-items, it's more of a "what I want to use for the next while"-post. Any ideas? Please let me know!

Anyways, on to the items!

I'll start of with the lippies! 
The lipliner is Maybelline ColorSensational Lipliner in 440 Fire Coral, the pink lipstick is Maybelline MNY Lipstick in the shade 802A which was limited edition with the Material Girl Collection. The lipstick is great, too, it's really smooth and creamy but also very pigmented.
The two lipglosses are from YSL. The pink one is a Pure Lip Gloss in 4, and the golden shade is a Golden Gloss in 54. Then of course, I can't live without a lipbalm, and I chose Carmex, which is what I've been using at daytime. On the bottom is a IsaDora Twist-Up Gloss Stick in 08 Romantic Red which I actually got on saturday. The same thing goes for the YSL Lipglosses.

For my eyes, I've chosen the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette, as well as a self-made little thing with a few eyeshadows in it as well. The nude/brown duo is from visions, the pink/charcoal duo is from H&M. The highlight-color is from Max Factor, and the last shade is from NYC Metro Quartet Eyeshadow Palette in Sandbar. I've used up the other shades except the purple, which is why it's not it the palette anymore.

Below that is my Gosh Serious Volume Mascara, H&M Liquid Liner; both in Black. For my primer I'll be using the ELF Eyelid Primer in sheer which is nearly finished, and the kohl-pencil is L'oreal Contour Kohl in Jet Black.

And then there's the face-items!
I have two blushes, one shimmery and one matte. The matte blush is ELF Mineral Blush in Coral, and the shimmery one is ELF Essentials Blush in Glow, but it's not the same now as it was when I got mine. You can tell I've used it alot as there's nearly nothing left in the pot, haha! I also have tgree concealers, the Missha Style Perfect Concealer and IsaDora Perfect Cover Stick for my blemishes and Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-on for my undereyes. For a primer it's the only one I have at the moment; Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer. I have one BB Cream and a foundation too, if I want to change it up, and the Skin79 Diamond Collection BB Cream is a good one-step products as it has SPF in it. I chose L'oreal Matte Morphose Foundation because it's matte. I don't like a dewy face. Last things are my powder, and I have one translucent powder which is the ELF Complexion Perfection. This is now called "Tone Correction Powder" and the color I have is Cool. The other I have is my ELF Mineral Foundation in Light which is good if I just want a natural look. That too has an SPF of 15.


Here are the swatches for the palette with loose eyeshadows.
Top left is the highlighter, next to it the NYC shade. Then there's the pink/charcoal duo and the nuse/brown duo.

On the Comfort Zone palette I've done a full review which you can read HERE if you'd like to know more! Since the review was done I've actually hit pan on the browbone-shade to the left. I just noticed this morning, haha, I was so excited!

The swatches are left to right:
Maybelline Lipliner, MNY Lipstick, YSL Pure Gloss, YSL Golden Gloss, IsaDora Twist-Up Gloss Stick.
Under that is my ELF Essentials Glow blush and ELF Mineral Blush in Coral.
Then there's the two eyeliners - L'oreal Contour Kohl in Jet Black and H&M Liquid Eyeliner in Black.

I actually forgot to take pictures of the face-products, but I will add that in the morning! It's almost 3am here now, and I'm a little tired, haha! In the meantime, I just just write them down here:
L'oreal Matte Morphose Foundation
ELF Mineral Blush - Coral
ELF Essentials Blush - Glow
Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer
ELF Complexion Perfection Powder - Cool
Missha Style Perfect Concealer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On - Light
Skin79 Light Pink BB Cream
ELF Mineral Foundation - Light

Yeah, on we go, almost done now!




For my perfume I'll be using Escada Taj Sunset which I love! Sadly, this waws Limited Edition in 2011, so it's not avaliable anymore...

And here are all my things all neatly put away in a basket that has it's own little place on my desk.

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it!
What items are your must-haves lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment