Jun 14, 2013

Escada Cherry in the Air

I just can't seem to make up my mind about this perfume.

I have all the 4 recent perfumes from Escada, and I love them all, but this one I just can't decide wether I like it or not.

Here are the other Escada-perfumes I have.
Taj Sunset 100ml (LE 2011), Rockin' Rio 50ml (LE 2012)
Island Kiss 30ml (LE 2012), Sexy Grafitti 30ml (LE 2012)

The reason there were three Limited Editions in 2012 was because Escada had their 20-year anniversary. I love them all, and as you can see I've used more of Taj Sunset, both because it's been used for a year longer, and because it's the one I'm currently using. All of these smell amazing, and Taj Sunset and Rockin' Rio smell pretty simiar. With these I fell in love instantly, but that's not the case with Cherry in the Air. I do want it, but I think it might be more as a collector-thing than a "I love the smell"-thing.

The notes of Cherry in the Air are:
Top Notes: Black Cherry, Juicy Raspberry, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Gardenia Petals, Coconut Orchid, Warm Vanilla, Marshmallow
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Oak, Musk, White Suede

What do you think of  Cherry in the Air LE 2013? 
Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment