Jun 16, 2013

iHerb.com Haul ft. ELF, Queen Helene, Bare Fruit and more!

Yay, I finally got my packages from iHerb today! Yes, packages, plural, hehe. BTW, everything here was purchased by me with my own money.
You can also just click the names and it will bring you to the page of the item for easy purchasing.

Here's everything I got! I did get 5 packages of the Bare Fruit Cinnamon Apple Chips, because I love them! Then, for non-beauty items I got the Walden Farms Chocolate Dip which is calorie, carb, fat, gluten and more things-free. I heard a lot of good things about it on some Norwegian forums, so yeah. Then "The Vice-Busting DIET" was a freebie. With each order from iHerb you can choose a freebie from their freebie-section.

As for the beauty-stuff I got the Sierra Bees Organic Vanilla Lipbalm as my 2nd freebie. Then I ordered the ELF Daily Moisture Sick, ELF Blush Brush, ELF Mineral Powder Brush, ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear and the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, which I've heard so much about on youtube! The Face Primer I've also used before, and I finished it so I thought I would get it another one because I liked it so much. It's pretty much just your standard silicione-based primer.

Here you can see the ELF Blush Brush campared to my ELF Complexion Brush which it's pretty much just a smaller size of. I think it will be strange to use this type of blush brush as I've been so used to the Sigma Powder/Blush Brush (F10) for my blush, but we shall see.

Then there's the ELF Mineral Powder Brush. I thought this would be a dupe of the before-mentioned F10 from Sigma, but as you can tell in the picture, it is soooo much SMALLER! On the packaging it states the small size is to make higher coverage and also allow the brush to reach hard-to-reach areas, but I was still stunned when I saw how tiny it was. The reason I wanted a dupe for my Sigma brush is because it sheds. All of my Sigma-brushes do, so I perfer my ELF ones which as supersoft! I haven't washed my new brushes yet, so I'm hoping maybe the mineral powder brush will be a little bigger and fluffier afterwards. 

Those were my new things, you guys! As for the prices, the ELF Face Primer and Moisture Stick was $6, the two brushes were $3 and the Mint Julep Masque was $4.87, but it is currently on sale for $3.84. The lipbalm was a freebie, but it retails for $1.95. The DIET-book was $19.95, but again, it got it for free. The chocolate dip is $4.39, but on sale for $3.76, and it still is on sale. The chips were $2.99 and are now on sale for $2.70. I did get 5 bags of the chips, haha! 

Shipping was $4 for each package, which is really affordable!

Thanks for reading guys, I really appreciate it =)
Remember to follow my blog, too, that would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment