Jun 14, 2013

Update: Project 30 Pan

I just realized I haven't done an update here on my blog since I let you know I was doing a P30P in the beginning of May!

Anyways, here's a little update for you guys, as I'm almost done!


Here's my list of products that you also saw in my last Project 30 Pan post! As you can tell, there's a lot more checkpoints now than when I did that post.

Here's the inside of my box of Project Empties. It's pretty full, so luckily the things I have left are pretty tiny.

  1. Isadora Perfect Coverstick - Light
  2. Miners Voluptulash Mascara - Black
  3. Max Factor Kohn Pencil - Black
  4. L'oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss - Carbon Black
  5. Ulta Eye Highlighting Wand
  6. Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara - Black
  7. Hema Lipgloss Shine
  8. Maybelline Kohl Express - Glamblack
  9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner - Coral Fire
  10. NYC Sandbar Quad - Brown Shade
  11. Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - Ivory
  12. ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Rosy Beige
  13. Max Factor Age Renew Foundation - 45 Warm Almond
  14. Deadly Passion Pearl Perfume
  15. Amèlie English Lavender Foot Lotion
  16. Natuvive Pomegranate Body Lotion
  17. Yves Rocher Eye Makeup Remover
  18. NYC Sandbar Quad - Highlighter Shade
  19. Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dry Shampoo
  20. Dove Deostick
  21. Farmasi Facial Cleanser Tonic - Rose
  22. Farmasi Facial Cleanser Gel - Lime
  23. Define Hairthickening Haircream
  24. Garnier Pure 3in1 Wash/Scrub/Mask
  25. ELF Studio Pressed Powder - Sand
  26. ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer
  27. "Blistex" Lipbalm (refilled the container)
  28. Garnier Eye Roll-on
  29. TCW Lipgloss Palette
  30. Biotin Hairspray
 All things in bold writing has been used up!

Here are the things I have left. The brown shade I've hit pan on pretty bad as you can tell. The Eyelid Primer is almost gone, and I've taken the stopper out. As for the Roll-On, I think I've ised up 2/3, but I can't really tell through the packaging.

As you can tell the concealerstick from IsaDora and Maybelline Lip Liner are almost gone as well, so I'm excited!

If Ihaven't finished all of my Project 30 Pan items within the 15th of July, I'm done as I'm going to Gran Canaria, Spain on the 17th and I want to be able to buy makeup if I see something I like! I do hope Ill be able to finish everything though, but probably not the eyeshadow.... Maybe I'll finish the Garnier Roll-On if I start to use it more than twice a day as I am now.

Thanks for reading guys!
If you have any requests, then let me know, as always =)

No comments:

Post a Comment