Jun 18, 2013

Makeup Products I've Hit Pan On!

As of right now, the products in the picture below is what I've hit pan on, or I'm almost running out of, even if there's no pan to hit as with the foundations and such. I have previously hit pan and used up several other products, but these are the ones I currently have.

My assembly of products I'm running out of.

For the face-products first. I'm so close to the end of my IsaDora Perfect Cover Stick which you can see on top. It's part of my project 30 pan, but once I got to where it is now, it doesn't seem to go lower, no matter how I use it! Then there's the H&M Silk Smooth Foundation. It's really cheap, but it's surprisingly good, and it doesn't break me out. The color I have is the lightest avaliable, but it is quite dark. The other one is a Skin79 BB Cream-sample thingy that's almost gone. I think there's one or two more applications left, and it's going in an empties-video!
On the bottom is the rest of my ELF Essentials Blush in Glow. I hit pan so bad it was really hard and time-consuming to get any more product out, so I smashed it up and put it in a little jar. Seems it got more pigmented too, as it's easier to pick up the product.

Here are the two ELF-eyeshadows I've hit pan on. To the left is the ELF Duo Eyeshadow in Black Licorice and to the right is the ELF Brightning Eye Color Quad in Drama which is basically a smokey-eye palette. On the bottom is a Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Liner in the color 440 Coral Fire. The lipliner is geat, because you can turn it red by applying a red gloss or orange by putting an orange gloss on top.

Then I've also hit pan on a few more eyeshadows. The highlighter shade to the left is by Max Factor, but I was stupid and didn't save the name when I depotted it. It's just a standard skin-tone shade with a sheen but no visible shimmer. The brown eyeshadow is from my NYC Metro Quartet-palette in sandbar, and it's the right one of the two brown-shades in the palette. The other one I've also used up. Then the palette is Wet n Wild's Comfort Zone palette!

Here's my Manly 120 Eyeshadow palette, and the matte white eyeshadow in the corner is the only one I've hit pan on. As a very fair-skinned girl I can get away with a stark white highlight, hehe. Then the skintoned-color is from my Sersell 88 Natural Palette, and so is the black shade.

Is it obvious that I LOVE hitting pan? When you have so much makeu it just feels amazing!

Then there's these. These are a few products that I'm so close to hitting pan on, but it's just not all the way there yet. Left to right is my ELF Complexion Perfection (now Tone Correcting Powder) in Cool, ELF Duo Cream Eyeshadow in Black Licorice and the white color in the palette you can't really tell, but there's a huge dent in it! It's by Max Factor, but again, I don't have the shade name/number. The Tone Correcting Powder I've previously used up another before, as well as other powders from ELF as well!

That was all the stuff I'm close to using up!
Thank you so much for reading, guys.
What did you hit pan on last?

12 comments:

  1. There are a no. of makeup products available in the market. These are useful for man and woman both. There are lots of brands available which provides makeup products for men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you can learn many more paratha recipes on my channel. There is a playlist below name Paratha Recipes. Let's check this out and get a lot of variety for bharvan paratha. Choose your favorite one and enjoy breakfast or lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and useful piece of information. Thanks for this share. continue posting best articles for readers. bigrock coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us Apk Minecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showbox is the valuable and useful App that lets you both Download and Stream loads of Free Movies and TV shows. ShowBox Alternatives File from here

    ReplyDelete
  7. May i consider your ideas you are offered to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work.Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Your Blog...May i consider your ideas you are offered to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work.Thanks for the post Stickman Downhill Motocross thanks again for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent information on your blog. May i consider your ideas you are offered to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work.Thanks for the post Nippon Pro Wrestling Jet

    ReplyDelete