May 21, 2013

Haul - Forgive me, guys, for I have sinned

Hey guys!

Just a quick post in the middle of my exams. I got my task today, and it's going to be delivered on Thursday @ 10.00 AM, and I really hope it goes well! Wish me luck!

I decided to pick up the L'oreal Nude Magic BB Cream today, and the only reason was that it was on sale. It usually costs 179NOK, which is about $30, but it was on sale for 99NOK which is around $16-17. That was an awesome sale, and it's very rarely sale on L'oreal products here, so I just had to get it now while it was almost half price!
I hope you guys don't mind, haha


I got the shade Light, but if my store had it, I would have gotten Fair instead because Light might be a tad to dark, at least now before I get somewhat of a tan on my white skin, haha. I think I can make it work though. I'm pretty sure it's be okay.

And I already know I wanted this, it's a very intresting texture, and it's great for summer as I don't have to set it with a powder. A L'oreal MUA used it on me last summer whne it was released, and I've wanted it ever since. I'm not sure if she used Light og Fair, though, but I think it was Light since it was in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment