May 2, 2013

My Project 30 Pan

If any of you are subscribed to my youtube-channel, chrisbeeblack, you probably already know this, but I've started a Project 30 Pan. I started on the 1st of April, and I'm over halfways after just a month.

Here is my list of things I'm going to finish.

  1. Isadora Perfect Coverstick - Light
  2. Miners Voluptulash Mascara - Black
  3. Max Factor Kohn Pencil - Black
  4. L'oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss - Carbon Black
  5. Ulta Eye Highlighting Wand
  6. Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara - Black
  7. Hema Lipgloss Shine
  8. Maybelline Kohl Express - Glamblack
  9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner - Coral Fire
  10. NYC Sandbar Quad - Brown Shade
  11. Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - Ivory
  12. ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Rosy Beige
  13. Max Factor Age Renew Foundation - 45 Warm Almond
  14. Deadly Passion Pearl Perfume
  15. Amèlie English Lavender Foot Lotion
  16. Natuvive Pomegranate Body Lotion
  17. Yves Rocher Eye Makeup Remover
  18. NYC Sandbar Quad - Highlighter Shade
  19. Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dry Shampoo
  20. Dove Deostick
  21. Farmasi Facial Cleanser Tonic - Rose
  22. Farmasi Facial Cleanser Gel - Lime
  23. Define Hairthickening Haircream
  24. Garnier Pure 3in1 Wash/Scrub/Mask
  25. ELF Studio Pressed Powder - Sand
  26. ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer
  27. "Blistex" Lipbalm (refilled the container)
  28. Garnier Eye Roll-on
  29. TCW Lipgloss Palette
  30. Biotin Hairspray

All the things in bold writing are finished! That's 16 products I believe, and I can't wait to be finished! 
I did haul 8 makeup products from ELF, but I have also given away 14 products to a friend, so I feel it's okay, I still have less products than I had when I started! 14 + 16 are 30 products gone, and then - 8 are 22 products. And I also have 14 other products left from my Project 30 Pan. 
22 + 14 are 36, so all in all I will have 6 products less than if I were to just finish my Project.

Can't wait to be done! I have a wishlist of things I want to get when the Project is over, so I'll post that here later today or tomorrow. I have gotten a few of the products on the list already in my 1st of May-haul, though.

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment