May 4, 2013

Wishlist: After Project 30 Pan

I thought I'd show you some of the things I want to get after I've finished my Project 30 Pan. The ELF Mineral Blushes in Coral and Peachy I as well as the ELF Cream Blushes in Vixen and Tease were also here, but I cheated and got them bofore I should have because they were on sale.

I want the ELF Lipstain in Crimson Crush. I believe this is $2/£2.50.

I also want the ELF Matte Lip Color in Rich Red. I already have the one in coral and I quite like it. These are so much easier to use than regular lipstick! These are $3/£3.50.

This is the MUA Matte Perfect Primer, and I believe this is a silica-primer. This is £4, and it contains more than the ELF Mineral Infused Primer which I love and have used up, so I don't have it right now. If this is cheaper, contains more product and have the same effect + keeping my skin matte, this would be great! 

The MUA Power Pouts are also really pretty. I want the shades Justify, Runway and Broken Hearted. These are £3 I think.

This is my MUA as well, and it's the primer from their Undress Your Skin-line. This is £5, and I really want to try it.

I've heard a lot of great things about this, so I think I'll pick this up as well! This is £5.


This I know I love! A L'oreal MUA put it on my when it released and it's great! It keeps matte and it has a nice coverage for everyday. I think this is around $10 in the US, but correct me if I'm wrong. Here in Norway it is about NOK 180, which is the same as $30. 

I also want some brushes. I want the ELF Studio Blush Brush, ELF Contour Brush, ELF Flawless Concealer Brush, ELF Angled Blush Brush and the ELF Small Stipple Brush. All the ELF Brushes I mentioned are £3.75. From MUA I want the Blending and Shadow Brush (£1.95). ELF has so many more brushes to choose from, but I think they're lacking a good blendingbrush, so I'll get that from MUA. Hopefully it'll work out good! Maybe I'll get the MUA Stippling Brush (£3) as well so I can compare it to the one from ELF. 

Also from MUA I'd like their Makeup Train Case, but that's £30 + shipping, so I don't think I'll get that unless it's on supersale...


2 comments:

  1. I adore the mua undress your skin primer! Use it all the time

    KlayerD
    www.klayerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete