May 3, 2013

Makeup-items I have given away!

I have a friend who is a tad darker than I am, so everytime I get something that's too dark, I just pass it on to her. Same goes for other things I don't use. She usually takes it, and it's a quick way to get rid of makeup without having to throw it out, because I hate throwing it out, I'd rather give it away, and of course, we both are happy with it; I get to clean out a bit of my makeup, and she gets new makeup for free.

The things I've given away are:
  1. Viva la Diva Lipstick - Hard Rock Sweetie
  2. Oriflame HydraComfort Lipstick - Brick
  3. Liquid LipSmacker - Coca-Cola Cherry
  4. Nivea Angel Star (lipbalm)
  5. Origlame Indian Magic Tinted Face Powder - 26 Sunrise
  6. TCW Finishing Powder
  7. TCW Mineral Powder Foundation
  8. Oriflame Satin Finished Pressed Powder - Medium/Dark
  9. ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Nude
  10. Comodynes - Universal Undereye Concealer
  11. Get Lit Eyeshadows x 2
  12. L'oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro for Hazel Eyes - 408 Night & Day Black
  13. Max Factor Eyeshadow Trio
  14. Oriflame Matt Cream Powder Foundation - Soft Beige
  15. Oriflame Palette (eyehadows, blush, lipgloss & powder)
  16. Guylond Palette
  17. H&M Glitter Eyeshadow Palette
  18. ELF Zit Zapping Concealer - Fair
  19. Concealer Pencil from eBay
I've also given her a L'oreal 24H Brush On Foundation in the past which was also too dark. I feel really good that I got to give away some things since I kindof broke my Project 30 Pan with buying some things from ELF. 

They're just over 20likes away from hitting 395K likes, and if they have a good code I might pick up some more things, but what I really want are more of their brushes, but they're mostly out of stock =/

What do you do with your makeup when the colour doesn't suit you or you just don't use it anymore? 
Donate it, give it away, sell it, keep it?

2 comments:

  1. I hardly buy foundations now so no more problems for me =D

    Much love,
    KlayerD
    www.klayerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I have like 15 foundations xD I have given away 3 though, I feel alright.. I couldn't use them anyway because they were too dark so it's better she got them than to toss them away =)

      Delete