Oct 28, 2011

MAC Eyeshadow Dupes

I was thinking about my MAC eyeshadows, and I was thinking about the fact that I actually have some dupes in my drugstore collection!

Here they are, in all their glory!

Now for the exciting part; dupes!
Swatches are on the bottom!

 In the pictures, amber lights look very different. On the top one it looks like a shimmery bronze, while it looks almost orange in the second one. In reality it's a gold, but more on the orange side.
The dupes are ELF Custom Eyes in Golden Glow and Pierre Rene's eyeshadow in Pearl no 38.
The eyeshadow by Pierre Rene is a little bit more orange than Amber Lights while Golden Glow is not as shimmery and not as Gold-like. Golden Glow is more on the yellow side too. It's not as pigmented as Amber Lights either.
 Blanc Type is a very standard eyeshadow, and it mathes my skintone pretty well. The dupe is an eyeshadow that comes from a palette by Isadora, it's called Matte Chocolates, and 2 of these 4 dupes are from that palette. This one is the first shade, and as you can see it maches pretty well. I prefer the quality of the IsaDora eyeshadow better. It's silky smooth and very blendable!
 Not really a dupe, becuase it's from the 120 palette,and I think that palette has dupes for nearly everything, but this is the matte white I use the most, and it's from the Manly 120 Palette. I think it's the 1st edition.
The dupe is a little more powdery, but the pigmentation is also better.
The dupe is the 5th eyeshadow in the Matte Chocolates palette. It's a little darker and more of a true chocolate brown where Espresso can be a little on the orange side.








That was it, guys!
Thank you for reading, and please follow me if you like my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment