Nov 21, 2011

Magazine Wallets

I was bored today.... Again... So I decided to make a magazine wallet! I showed it on my youtube-channel and got requested to do a tutorial, so obviously, I made another one. And now I have two awesome, unique wallets made out of magazine paper.

I wanted to show you guys too, so here are some pictures of them.

This is the front of the first one I made. The picture was on the back of the magazine cover, and it's an add for a mascara.

Here is the inside. Yuo can see the push-button or what ever they're called on the sides and on the opposite site of the cards there's room for paper-bills.

Here's a close-up of the card-site.

Here's the front of the one I made for the tutorial. Obviously, you can tell alot better that this is made out of a magazine than the first one I made, but that's the charm, right?

Here's the inside again, also with cards on one side and room for money on the oppsite.

And finally a close-up of the card-part. 

So that was it, there will be a tutorial on how to make these up tomorrow on my channel if you want to check that out, and I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment