Nov 17, 2011

Favourites: TV shows

I'm pretty sure everybody likes at least one TV Show! Me, on the other hand... I like tons, so I fugured I'd share with you. Maybe you'll get a new favourite, haha! and if you have a favourite, please share and maybe I'll get a new favourite too.

First off is The Big Bang Theory. I own the first season, my boyfriend owns season 2 and we've watched the others online. Definetly going to buy the rest too, but the longer you wait, the cheaper it is!
I mean, there is a reason why this is one of America's most watched shows. It's genious.

An other show I really like is Desperate Housewives, but after the 8th season is finished there wont be any more... Sad truth! Still a very nice show, and I own season 1. I was going to buy the others until I saw how expensive it is, so I've been watching it on TV and online.

An other show I love but they've stopped making is Heroes. I don't know why they decide to stop making all the shows I like, but at least they're still online, haha. I also own season 4, while my boyfriend, Julio, owns season 1, 2 and 3. Luckily!

Just a few more shows left. Next up is Two and a Half Men. I didn't think I would like the new season with Ashton Kutcher, because I've always seen Charlie Sheen as the man making the show worth watching, but it wasn't as bad as I thought, and so far I've seen all the episodes. I have season 1 of this show too, and I'm planning on buying the others.

I also like Gossip Girl and started watching season 3 yesterday. Don't own any of the seasons of this one, but I might some day.


And of course; How I Met Your Mother.
Legen... Wait for it.... Dary!


I think that's it, but I mean, it was 6 shows, haha!
What's your favourite shows?

1 comment: