Nov 19, 2011

Yesterday + Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1

As most of you know, I went to the mvies yesterday. I saw the newest Twilight movie which is called Breaking Dawn part 1. Before I went I read a few reviews on it, and both the reviewers gave the movie a dice 2. I was like "OMG, I hope it's not that bad" but at the same time, I remembered that Eclipse, which is the 3rd movie also got bad reviews and I still liked it. 


So my boyfriend and I drove to catch the train, and right as we parked, the train left the station. We looked at eachother and looked the clock, and drove to a station about half an hour away, hoping to catch it. We didn't. We decided to wait there since there was only about 20 minutes until the next train arrived. After a while, we got to Oslo, bought some food, and my boyfriend also bought Skyrim. Anyways. We originally planned to watch the one at 6.30 PM, but since we didn't catch the train we decided to watch the one at 8 PM at another cinema instead. A bit of a longer walk, but we finally got there too, and seriously; we got the last 2 seats that weren't singles. We were so happy, so we sat down and waited for the movie to start.

I'll try not to spoil anything for you if you're going to watch the movie later, but we aware it might happend anyways. So, on to the movie.


It starts off with the wedding. I'm sure most of you know this. Bella has some weddingnerves and a nightmare. She wakes up, marries Edward and they go off on their honeymoon. Hopefully, most of you know this too, but she get's pregnant. None of the vampires even knew this was possible, so they don't know what it is. It drains Bella's energy, and everyone tries to convince her to get rid of it. Bella is stubborn, and refuses to have an abortion. This is where the movie get's exciting. The last half hour of the 2 hour and 15 min long movie I sat there, staring at the screen with an other hundred people in the full cinema. It was nervewrecking. Ok, maybe not, but really, it was very nice! The only thing I didn't like, and for me, seemed way too wierd, was when the wolf-pack were talking to eachother. It was so metallic, not good, at all. 

But the movie it self was very nice! Definetly a movie I will watch again. sorry I don't tell you more about the movie and what happends, but I don't want to spoil this for you if you are going to watch it by yourself!

For me, this was totally worth the ticket!


No comments:

Post a Comment