Nov 27, 2011

FOTD - W&W Comfort Zone

I was requested to do a fall smokety-eye with the Wet and Wild Comfort Zone palette, so I filmed the tutorial this morning so I go the natural lighing, and then, obviously that was my eye, or face, of the day.





I used the W&W Comfort Zone palette, shade 5 as a lid-colour, all the way up to the crease, shade 7 into the crease, and a mix of shade 1 and 2 for my browbone highlight. As a innercorner highlight I used shade 1 and my pinky. Before I applied the eyeshadows I used ELF Eyelid Primer and a black khol with some cream eyeliner on it as a base. Then I put on my liquid liner and a couple of coats of mascara.

For my face I used Maybelline Afinitone foundation, Max Factor Mastertouch undereye concealer, ELF complexion Perfection, ELF Studio blush in blushing rose.

On my lips I'm wearing a hydracolour in the shade Terracotta which is number 26. It had some residue of a red lipstick on it though, so it's not usually this red.

Lastly I went through my brows with ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame.

No comments:

Post a Comment