Nov 16, 2011

Project 15 Pan!

Hi guys! I decided to do another Project x Pan! This time, I'm going to use up 15 makeup products. Last time I did this I had 10 and I used almost 2 months, so let's see how long this takes, haha.

Here's 6 of the 15 products:
Hama Make-Up Base
Maybelline Afinitone Foundation
ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
ELF Mist & Set
Max Factor Master Touch Undereye Concealer
ELF Liquid Liner - Black

Next two are powders. Only reason I chose two is because I'd hit pan on them both.
Nivea Perfect Finish Mattifying Powder
ELF Complexion Perfection

Lipproducts I'll be using up.
Carmex Lipbalm
Blistex Lipbalm
ELF Plumping Lip Glaze - Fire Coral

Last 4!
ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame - Light
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Maybelline Khol Express - Glam Black
ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer/Nude

Then this last product I'm not trying to finish, I'm just going to use it every day.
Wet & Wild Color Icon 8 Palette - Comfort Zone

I have decided that every time I finish a product I will write a reveiw on and post a picture on the empty container/pan/tube. If I'll already done a review, like I have with the Complexion Perfection, then I'll post a picture of the empty pan and lik to the review.

I hope this will go quickly, but I really need to use up some of my products, haha...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I really need to do a Project x pan soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If you do then let me know what you're going to finish :)

    ReplyDelete