Nov 13, 2011

Blogs worth checking out!

I have 4 bloggers I want to share with you! They are all beauty blogs, and I love reading their posts.

The first blog is RoseShock. She is from Finland, and a lot of ther posts are written in Soumi, but never the less, her tutorials and some reviews are written in English, and this alone is worth following the blog.
This is not a blog for those neutral lovers out there, because RoseShock loves to rock bright and bold makeup!



Next is KlayerD. She does mostly reviews on her blog, and she's got really nice pitcures and swatches as well. Unfortunatly she haven't posted in a while, but hopefully she'll come back soon!

Mainly Reviews on this blog too, mized in with FOTD's and Hauls. I love hauls, seing what people buy is really intresing to me!
Really awesome reviews, and she posts very frequently! Nice swatches and picutres, and I think she's got a wonderful personality!

Last blogger for today; Nina's Bargain Beauty.
Also reviews, and she's constantly hunting for a bargain.
Great reviews, awesome swatches and pictures, and she posts frequently too!

That were all the blogs for today! Hopefully you'll check them out and maybe you'll even love their blogs as much as I do, haha!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww hunny i only seen this now thanks so much for the mention lots of hugs and kisses your way xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete