Nov 24, 2011

Review: ELF Pumping Lip Glaze

I know I said I would do the reviews after I finished the products, but then I found out it would be hard to swatch them that way. Clever, huh?

Anyways, I'm almost done with this, and I'll have to use a brush to get to the bottom of the tube.


Here is the packaging. Very simple and kind of cheap, but this cost £1.5, so the packaging doesn't matter that much, at least not to me. I forgot to mention this, but I have the shade fire coral.


Here are the swatches. The left shade is a little more pink than it originally was though. Reason being I've used it over bright pinks and reds. The glosses are a little sticky, but that also means they stay on longer. It's not overly sticky, though, so don't worry. The coloured side is fairly pigmented and it does give some colour to your lips. My lips aren't super dark, though, so if you have very pigmented lips it might now show up as much.

Here you can see what I was talking about above; the sponge-tip doesn't go all the way down in the tube so there is quite a lot of product left in the bottom. You can reach it with a lipbrush, but it is a little unconvenient to carry a lipbrush in addition to the gloss when it alreaedy comes with an applicator.

I really like this, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it, just because there's so many other lip-products I'd rather get to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment