Nov 20, 2011

Tips 'n' Tricks #1

When I was putting on my pantyhose hoping they wouldn't break, I remembered a little trick that I wanted to share with you. It's basicly really simple, and can be done with a thing I'm sure all girls have at home.

So, basicly what you do is put your pantyhose or thin tights on, and spray them with hairspray. This will keep them from ripping. Just make sure the hairspray dies completly, you don't want a hairspray that dries tacky, haha!

An other thing is, if you already have a tiny hole in it, but you don't have a new pair, or you're in a hurry and don't have the time to change, put a little bit of clear nailpolish over the hole after you put them on. It will keep them from ripping further!

So, that was today's little tip! Some of you might have known this already, but hopefully it was helpful to some of you!


Thank for reading guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tip. I knew about the nail polish but now idea about the hairspray part! I'll remember this for sure when I'm next wearing tights :)

    http://pixie-myworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete