Nov 17, 2011

Review: Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara

I love this mascara!
It's not waterproof, but it's seariouslt amazing. I did not pay for it though. I got it as a free gift with purchase, I just thought I'd let you know.
The picture is taken from Yves Rocher's website. It's very noticable with the hot pink tube, so if you have a lot of mascaras like I do, there's no way you're going to miss this in your mascara-drawer.
Here's my lovely eye, and you can really tell that the eyelashes has gotten longer. In the first picture you can even see my eyebrow, and in the second the eyelashes are almost touching it!

Here are my lovely eyes once again, this time from the side. Again, the lashes are much longer, much more noticable, and they're really curled compared to in the first picture where you can barely see them!
I didn't curl my lashes in the picture before applying mascara either.
Awesome, I tell you, awesome!

Thanks for reading guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment