Dec 3, 2011

Review: IsaDora Perfect Moisture Lipsticks

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been blogging in a while, but I've had some big tests at school recently so it's been a little hectic, but I'm back! And I'm sick.... I don't have a voice nearly at all, so blogging it is, haha!

I'm going to review the IsaDora Perfect Moisture Lipsticks today, and I have two in the shades 147 Coralise, and 149 Flirty Fushia.

Coralise is an orange shade, and Flirty Fushia is a very bright pink. 

They are very pigmented as you can see by the swatches, and there's also quite a lot of product in these; 4.5 grams. I think 4 grams is the standard, but I'm not quite sure. These are very moisturizing as well, but the lasting power isn't the best because of that, but for me it's totally worth it.

The swatches are done on my bare arm with nothing underneath, and as you can see there's a ton of pigmentation. I am not completly sure how much these cost, so I googled it, and it said 85NOK, but I think I paid around 150NOK, but if you get them online then it's probably a little cheaper.

I really like them, and eventually I think I'll get more of these, but I'll probably buy them when we go to Sweden. Since IsaDora is a Swedish company they're cheaper there.


No comments:

Post a Comment