Dec 6, 2011

November Favourites!

I decided I could share my november favourites with out, and since I hadn't deleted the pictures from my camera yet it would work out great!

First of my favourites are these:
Hema Makeup Base
ELF Tinted moisturizer SPF 20, even though the shade is a little bit yellow...
Maybelline Affinitone Foundation
ELF Mist and Set

ELF Mineral Eyeshadows - Angelic & Seductive. 
I'm typically not a huge fan of loose eyeshadows, but these are really good!
Carmex Lipbalm
ELF Cream Eyeliner - I love to use this on my waterline!

ELF Studio Blushes - Blushing Rose. This is my go-to blush for the fall/winter season! 
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
ELF Complexion Perfection - Go-to settng powder at the moment!

Fingr's Nailpolish Corrector-pen
ELF Eyeliner Primer in the shade Nude
Max Factor Mastertouch Under-eye Concealer

H&M Nailpolishes. I have a review on these, and you can read it HERE!

Olympus Camera. Really like this, but sadly it's not mine, it's my mum's boyfriend's
Patons Nail Polish Remover - Best nail polish remover I've ever used!

Pouch I use for my brushes, made out of truck-tires and seatbelt
ELF Powder Brush
ELF Complexion Brush

Organic Surge Pure Extracts Refreshing Toner
Arnica Moisturizing Hand Cream
Sterilan Summer Fresh Deodorant - grapefruit and lemongrass scented.

Legenden om Isfolket, or The Legend of the Ice Folk in English!
Best book-series I've ever read, currently reading it for the second time, and there's 47 books!

1 comment: