Dec 20, 2011

FOTD - Visiting my grandparents

I know this is my second FOTD in a row, but I wanted to show you this kind of natural look with a pop of colour! I used very few products really, so I hope you like this look!


Be aware there's a lot of pictures of the eyes because I wanted you to really see what it looks like when I blink, look down and up etc! 
I really like this look, and I think I'll use it tomorrow for our last day at school before the holidays, but I'll do some cranberry-colour in the crease to make it even more Christmasy...



For the eyes I used:
ELF Liquid Eyeliner - Black
ELF Cream Eyeshadow - Dawn 
ELF Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil - Twinkle Teal
Matte White (highlight)
Middle toned shimmery green (setting eyeliner on the bottom lashline)
Matte Black (Along upper lashline)
L'oreal Carbon Black Mascara

All eyeshadows were from the Manly 120 Palette

ELF Lip Stain - First Date 

Here's the look before I put on the lipcolour.

And here it is afterwards...

For the rest of the face I used Maybelline Affinitone Foundation, Visions Pearl Shimmer Face Powder (or something like that) and a mix of a matte pink and a matte orange eyeshadow for my blusher. I set my foundation with ELF Complexion Perfection.

2 comments:

  1. MORE FOTDs definitely :D that lip colour looks amazing on you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definetly be posting my look for New Years Eve :) And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete