Dec 5, 2011

99 Questions - All about me

I took this from one of my friend's blogs, and then I transelated it from Norwegian to English. If you know Norwegian, or just want to see what the stuff looks like in Norwegian her blog is Merethemoor.
Last:
1. Last thing you drank: Juice-thingy
2. Last phonecall: My mum
3. Last recieved text: Mah boyfriend
4. Last song you heard: Listening to a song now I don't know the name of; some girl in my class is playing it...
Anyone noticed this skipped from 4 to 15? I'm going to see if I can find the other questions and fill them in later today! I found them, hehe!


5. Last time you cried: I don't really remember the last time I cried of sadness, but the last time I cried of laugher was a couple weeks ago...

Yes or No
6. Would you have had a girlfriend/boyfriend who is the same sex you are? Yes I would, girls are great!
7. Have you ever cheated: No.
8. Have you ever taken something from your parents without them knowing: Yes, just a few days ago I stole gum from my mum *evil laugh*
9. Have you ever eaten something poisonous: Not intentionally, but I did eat a bad paella in Spain once...


This or that:
10. Dancing or singing: Singing I think...
11. Coke or Pepsi: Neither!
12. Strawberries or razzberries: Strawberries 
13. Facebook or Nettby (Nettby was a norwegian internet-community.. Just change it to something that's appropriate): Facebook, Nettby doesn't excist anymore :(
14. Black or white: Depends on my mood, but generally black!


This year:
15. Have you made any new friends this year: Yes, I always do..
16. Stopped being in love: Nope
17. Laughed so hard you've started crying: Indeed I have!
18. Met someone who've changed you: I don't really know, I think I'm the same?
19. Found out who your real friends are? I already knew...
20. Found out someone have been talking about you behind your back: I already knew that too, haha
21. Kissed someone from your top-friends list: yup, haha

Truth:
23. How many children do you want: I don't really know, but 2 or 3 maybe?
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, I have 4 cats and a dog at my dad's.
25. Would you like to change your name: No, I like my name, Christine is a name used in most countries of the world.
26. How did you celebrate your last birthday: I celebrated with some friends, it was lots of fun!

27. When did you wake up today: At 6 am.... Yukk
28. What did you do at midnight yesterday: Midnight (sunday-monday) I slept, Midnight (saturday-sunday) I read a book
29. Mention something you can't wait to do: Move out, I want to live on my own...
30. When was the last time you saw your dad: Sunday/yesterday
31. What would you change about your life: I'd like to live in the city instead of here....
32. What are you listening to right now: Some music-things in Final Cut Pro...
33. Have you ever spoken to someone named Victoria: Uhm, not that I know of, haha
34. What's getting on your nerve right now: One of my classmates who thinks she's all that...
36. What's your real name: Christine S Fredrikstad
37. Relationchip status: Taken ♥ Julio
38. Zodiac: Aquarious
39. Boy or girl: Pretty obviously if you've read my blog, I'm a girl...
40. Primary school (1st - 7th grade): Jaren Skole
41. Middle school (8th - 10th grade): Gran Ungdomsskole
42. High School (11th - 12th/13th grade): Hadeland Videregående Skole avd Roa
43. Hair Colour: Dark blonde/Light brown
44. Long hair or short hair: I don't think it's that long, but it seems like the people around me do, haha!
45. Height: About 164 cm, or 5'3...
46. Do you have a crush on anyone: Yes, hihi
48. Piercings: I have 3 in my left ear and 2 in my right if that counts?
49. Tattoos: Nope, but I want one..
50. Rigthy or lefty? Righty!

Right now:
61. Eating: Gum! I'm a gum-addict!
62. Drinking: Nothing
63. Now I'm going to: Answer the rest of these questions
64. Listening to: Repeatative questions, but still the Final Cut Pro music-things...
65. Waiting to: Get home from school!

Your future:

66. Do you want kids: Yes, eventually..
67. Would you like to get married: Yes, isn't that a girl's biggest dream or something like that?


What do you enjoy the most with the opposite sex/gender:
69. Lips or eyes: Eyes, I love eyes!
70. Kiss or hug: Depends on who it is, but I love to kiss, haha!
71. Taller or shorter: Taller, of course!
72. Older or younger: Older, because at my age, younger boys are so childish!
73. Romantic or Spontanous: I'd love both, but I think if I'd have to chose one I'll go with spontanous!
74. Nice stumack or good arms: Little bit or both, but I would rather have nice arms who can hold me tight.
75. Tattoos or piercings: Depends on the boy, but tattoos are kind of hot!
76. Violent or gentle: I think I would rather have the violent type, just because I can't handle too gentle 
77. Relationchip or playing: Depends who it is, but if the relationchip I'm in now breaks then I'm ready to have fun.
78. Troublemaker or reticent: I don't really know, it depends on my mood.

Have you ever:
79. Kissed a stranger: Nop
80. Been drinking strong alocohol: No, in my head what I've been drinking isn't, I don't like the taste of alcohol, haha
81. Lost your glasses/lenses: I don't wear glasses or lenses.
82. Sex on first date: I've never been on a real date before so I don't know...
83. Broken someone's heart: Not that I know of.
84. Had your own heart ripped in pieces: Nop, not really.
85. Been arrested: Nope!
86. Said no when you've been asked on a date: no..
87. Cried when someone's died: yes, for me that's natural when it comes to grief.
88. Had a crush on a guy-friend: Yes, I have.

Do you believe in: 
89. Yourself: Yes, I think so.
90. Miracles: I have to see it to believe it...
91. Love at first sight: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk pass again ? ;)
92. Heaven: Nope, still have to see it to believe it.
93. Santa Claus: no, but it would've been fun if he was real!
94. Kiss on the first date: Yes, if the chemistry is there..
95. Angels: no, as I've said before, I have to see it to believe it, haha


Answer completly honest:
96. Is there anyone you'd like to be in a relationchip with right now? I'm already with him! <3
97. Have you had more than one girl/boyfriend at a time: No, I'm not the unfaithful kind. I hope...
98. Do you think it's possible to be forever faithful? Yes, or atleast I hope so!
99. What's the one thing you can't live without: Food?


Sorry, I know this might be very boring, but at least you got to know me a little bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment