Dec 4, 2011

Review: H&M Nailpolish

I'm going to review nailpolish today, and this is the regular nailpolish from H&M. These cost 39.50 NOK, $4.95 USD or £2.99 GBP. There are tons of different colours and I have 6 of them, but I'm planning to get more, because these are great, ecspessially for the price! They contain 9ml of product which is a nice amount too. I have two shimmer-shades and 4 cream finishes and I really like them all.

L-R:
No Mambo Jambo (Shimmer)
Blue My Mind (Cream)
Spending Cash With Carl (Shimmer)
It's Genious M (Cream)
Midnight Passion (Cream)
Manhunter (Cream)

I also did some swatches, but their not on my nails because I already had something on.
The pink shade is the my favourite pink for my nails, and it's the only bright think I even think of putting on.

These dry fairly fast and they stay on pretty decent, but I like to change my nail-colours a lot, so for me it's not really a problem anyways. I have to admit, though, I haven't worn any of the shades as long as it will stay on my nails.

I also have other nailpolishes from H&M from their season-collections, mini sizes and stuff like that.


1 comment: