Dec 8, 2014

Products I've Hit Pan On!

Hey! I'm alive people! I know I haven't written anything here in a year. It's been busy moving to, living in and working in the US. 
But I'm back now! Starting with a post on stuff I've hit pan on and almost finished! Let's just go ahead!


One of the things I've hit pan on is an ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen. I think. The back doesn't say, it only says #D28, but I think it's Peachy Keen.



Another thing is ELF Contouring and Blushing Bronzer Duo. I got mine when there was only one, but I think there are three different ones now, and this is the one in St. Lucia who is said to be a NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo Dupe.



And then it's the palette that I've hit so pan on so hard! The Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette. I've hit pan on 4 out of 8 shadows, and those 4 are basically the 4 that I can use at work. As a castmember I cant have green eyeshadow on an everyday basis, so I'm super happy with the pan I've hit!


I have a few single eyeshadows as well. This one is one of the ELF Custom Eyes shadows. If I remember correctly this is the shade Wheat which I use alot on my eyelid.


This is yet another ELF Custom Eyes shadow. This is called Ivory and it's just a simple shimmery white which is my go to highlighter for browbone and inner corner.


Next is my blending shadow that I use in my crease before I do anything else that has to do with eyeshadow. It's from a palette by IsaDora called Matte Chocolates. I've depotted the palette altogether and this is the one I've been using the most.


Then I have my makeup remover that's boring, but I figured I might as well include it! I brought this with me from Europe and it's my favourite. But I can't find it here... I picked up another one this time so we'll see how it goes when this one bites the dust!


This one I know for sure you've seen before. I've finished several of these and here's yet another. It's the ELF Tone Correcting Concealer and this is in the shade Rosy Beige which is the 2nd to lightest I believe. I have Ivory as well and I use either depending on how none existant my tan is.


And then I have the L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Fair. It's really nice although it doesn't havev the best coverage. It's nice to just slap on on my way out the door. Probably wont get it again though. But I'd use it again if I got it as a gift. 

That said, everything that I've almost finished/hit pan on will be tossed or given away depending when I go back to Europe in Febuary. I have hardly bought any makeup while I've been here except necessities like mascara and eyeliner. Until these past two weeks. Long story short; there will be a haul!

I'll be back. It wont take a year. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back :) I love these types of posts. Always interresting to see what people enjoy so much they have hit pan on it.

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete