Dec 10, 2012

FOTD - Cat Eye and Winter-Orange

This is my look fpr today. I chose a simple cat eye, with som subtle orange lips. Yes, it's December, but I don't care, I'll wear orange if I'd like, and so should you.

For my eyes I used NYC Metro Quartet in Sandbar. I used the shade to the far left in the crease.
Eyeliner is L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss and L'oreal Kohl in black for my waterline. 
The mascara is Miners VoloptuLash, which is my go-to mascara at the moment. 
I also used a little bit of ELF Studio Single Eyes in Sand Dollar on my lid and for some highlight, both on the brow bone and on the rest of my face.
I used Maybelline Affinitone Foundation, Nivea Perfect Finish setting powder, 10pc blush palette from eBay, from which I used an orange-shade. I also used Viva la Diva concealer 3in1 for my undereye and as an eyeshadow base.
My lips are covered in a tad ov lipbalm, and Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner in 440 Fire Coral

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment