Sep 27, 2012

FOTD - Dark Lips for Fall

I wanted to share my Face Of The Day with you guys today, and this is actually my 100TH POST, which is kind of exciting!
The look that I'm wearing today has been all over the runways for the F/W 2012/2013, and I really wanted to try it out. I wore this to school, but if it's not your thing, then try it out at home and see if you like it on your self! I actually quite like this look, and it was really fun with everyone turning around. 

Yeah, call me an attention-whore, I don't care :)
I like being noticed... In a positive way, of course.

For my skin I used L'oreal Matte Morphose Foundation with an ELF stippeling brush, and a tiny bit of Nivea Ideal Finish powder on the same stippeling brush for a smooth and even finish.

On my lips I'm wearing Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in Mauve Mistress which is a super dark, almost brown or black reddish color. Over that to make the color a little ligher and more red I'm wearing Oriflame Hydracolor Lipstick in Wine which is a dark red wine shade.

I kept my eyes super simple and plain so it wouldn't look too much with the super dark lips.
I used a bit of the foundation a base, and some of a brown eyeshadow from my NYC Metro Quartet palette in Sand Bar in the crease, just super lightly. Then I used the light pink color from the same palette as a highlight on my browbone and in the inner corners.


This is the look I wore, and I hope you liked it!

For my outfit I wore something super simple; blue jeans, light yellow singlet and a black blazer!

Thanks for reading, I'll write you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment