Oct 10, 2012

My Tattoo!


Ok, so as you can probably understand from the title, I have a tattoo.
I actually got it today, and it didn't really hurt as much as I though it would, but I did feel it when he kept going over the places he'd already tattooed. I did feel it most the further up the wings he got. He drew it by hand after some pictures I really liked, because I didn't want something everybody else has.

It looked really good, but I wanted him to make the belly bigger, so now it's a little bit of a fat dove which I really like! It took almost an hour, because he went over everything several times to make sure it was perfect. 


I paid 1200NOK for it, which is aprox. £120, or $200. It is a little expensive, but I'm in love with it, so it was totally worth it. The studio I used was NeedleInk Tattoo and Piercing in Gran which is the town where I live.

I also had a friend film the prosess, so you'll get to see that when it's been uploaded HERE!
At the moment it's at 81%, so it probably wont take too long.

The reason I took my tattoo was my mother's mother who died 5 years ago on Easter Sunday(?). She had just turned 60 exactly 2 months ago, and it was a big shock when she died. We still do not know what it was, either, but now I have something to remember her by for the rest of my life!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment