Oct 28, 2012

Last Minute Halloween Look! - Roboto

Ok, so on tuesday the "russ" at my school are having a theme-day, and the theme is halloween! 
Since I'm a russ this year, of course I wanted to participate, and I needed a quick and easy look to do before school, and it also had to be effectful. That's when I thought of this look!
It's a robot-inspired face look, and if you'd like you can obviously cover your whole face if you'd like, but I didn't because I didn't have that much time before I had to go to work, and I just wanted to see if it worked out. As you can see, it did... I'm not a very fan of the black outline, because it needs to be thicker, but I will fix that when I'm going to wear it to school. I'm also planning on doing some patches of silver here and there on my face and exposed parts of my body, so I'll probably post a picture on my facebook-page Chrisbeeblack Beauty when I'm done, so check that out on tuesday if you'd like to see!

BTW, if you're wondering what "russ" is, it's what the Norwegian graduates are called. You can read more about it HERE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ) if you'd like! I'll probably also do a video about it in the spring when the celebrations are closing up on me, haha! I also have to get my russe-clothing first!

So here's the look!







 The products I used:
IsaDora Perfect Coverstick - 01 Light
H&M Dipliner - Black
ELF Duo Eyeshadow Cream - Black Licorice
ELF Eyeshadow Duo - Black Licorice
I also used NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk, but I forgot to put it in the picture! 

What do you think ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment