Oct 19, 2012

Wishlist: eBay Shoes!

Ok, so I'm a shoe-addict! On top of that my feet are very wide and small (I'm a EU size 38 (US 7, UK 5)). I also have a high instep(?). This basically means that everytime I find shoes I love, and that fit (or I think will fit if I order online) I want so badly! On eBay there are so many dupes of awesome shoes, and I have already ordered a pair of fake JC Spike Litas which I'm waiting for as we speak!

But, there are so many more shoes I want from there. It is so cheap as well, so most shoes I can sell for the same price if they don't fit my feet. That's why I wanted to share this shoe-wishlist with you guys! All shoes from eBay, and prices and sellers are the ones in my watch-list. If you want another size or price (if you're from the US the prices/shipping are usually a lot cheaper for you. A lot of the time I have $30 shipping for a $10 shoe.... Really annoying! Anyways, here we go!

 This pair I have been drooling over for forever it feels like! 
I think the cheapest I have found was from the seller e4love, where the price is $19.99 (currently with a 5% off for 18.99) and a shipping to Norway for $9.99 which isn't bad. They are gorgeous, and this is the shade Apricot. They are also availiable in black.


 Here are another pair of lita-lookalikes. The shade is Beige, but I think it's called apricot from some sellers as well. They are $24.99 with a 10% off at the moment. The shipping to Norway is $29.99, but I think it would be worth it, because they are gorgeous! The seller of these are *v*boots2shoes*v*.


These are from the same seller as above. The price and shipping is the same, but the shade is Taupe. These are currently sold out in all US sizes 7 through 8.5 though =(


These are some super simple low canvas shoes.
The reason I want these are because my fake converse are broken... I want these in both white and black, haha! They are $12.90 with free shipping (yay!) from wonderfulbuying36588 and they are also avaliable in gray.
'

Look at these beauties! I am willing to take a chance that these will not fit my high instep, just because if they fit, I will have a new love! They are obviously in black, but I would like the camel-color too, just because I don't have any brown shoes, and I think they would look good with a summer-dress and such. I would like these without the studs too, though! They are AU $29.98 (US $31.13) and AU $22.99 (US $23.87) from the seller urite. The seller has these shoes in black, camel and red (suede), and in the US sizes 4-8. 


Yes, I'm obsessed with spikes, and yes, I love high heels! 
As you can tell, most of them are dupes of jeffrey campbell shoes, haha! 

Which ones are your favourites? 

1 comment: