Oct 25, 2012

We're moving in together! (Before Pictures)

My boyfriend and I have started moving! I'm so excited! 

We aren't quite setteled in yet, but I'm hoping we will be during the weekend.
I just wanted to show you guys some pictures of our apartment before we started moving things inside, and I will make another post with before and after pictures when we're all done!

Here is our livingroom! 
The reason the lamp and the thing for magazines and newspapers is there is because it was there when we moved in! Here we'll have a couch, TV, DVD/book-shelves and my boyfriend's computer-corner!


 This is the kitchen. It's not really that big, but it's enough for just two people.

 The bedroom! There is a mounted clothing-closed in a corner, and the matrass is going out as it's not ours. 

 Then there's the bathroom. It's actually quite big for an apartment this size!

Then there is this a storage-room. I'm thinking about keeping my makeup and such in here, as well as other hobby-things. 

Another closet! Will probably keep suits, dresses, shirts and my "bunad" in here! 
BTW: A bunad is the Norwegian National Costume!

Another storage unit in the apartment! Here we'll keep outer wear and shoes.

The other side of the second storage unit.

So yeah, that's out apartment! It's a little more stuffed right now, but I'll show you when we're done!
I'll probably film an apartment tour too, haha!

What do you think ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment