Oct 16, 2012

DIY Bracelets + Bracelet Holder!

I have ordered quite a few different styles of beads on eBay.. If you'd like to know the price and seller, you can check out my eBay hauls: #1 #2 #3.

Because of that I've been really into making bracelets, and here are the five I've made so far:

For this bracelet I've used Skull Beads, 3mm silver ball beads, 8mm rondelle beads with black rhinestones and 5mm silver round beads.

Here I've used 4x6mm rondelle crystal beads and 3mm silver round beads.

This bracelet is made of 5mm silver round beads and tibetan skull charm beads.

Here I've used 8mm rondelle beads with black rhinestones, 5mm silver round beads and Howlite Skull Beads.

For this last one I've used 2.4mm gold round beads and the black 4x6 rondelle crystal beads.

These are the two simpler bracelets I've made.

I know you can't see that well, but here are my skull bracelets.
Skulls have been everywhere lately, and buying bracelets with skulls on them are so extremely expensive, so I just decided to make my own!

Which bracelet was your favorite? =)

If you'd like an awesome DIY-way to store all of your new bracelets, why don't you just make the Bracelet Holder in the video below?

1 comment: