Sep 27, 2013

Max Factor Haul!

Hello guys!

I recently picked up a few bits from Max Factor. You all know by now that I love makeup surprisebags, so when my local perfumery had a Max Factor bag for 250NOK with a value of 1000NOK, I just had to get one! Each bag had 6 items and I picked one at random...

Here are all the items I got! I was very excited to see the Max Factor CC cream in the bag, but unfortunatley, it's in the shade 69 Medium and is too dark... I think I'm going to try it again in the summer, or maybe if I get the job at Walt Disney I might get a tan from the Florida sun! Then I got a Max Effect Mini Nailpolish in the shade 38 Purple Haze which is very pretty! I have it on my nails right now, hehe!

Here you can see the CC Cream to the left. Clearly a little too dark!
Then I got a lipstick in the shade 630 Eternal Flame which is very pretty, and a Wild Shadow Pot in the shade 60 Brazen Charcoal which is also very pretty, but I haven't gotten to try it properly!

I also got two mascaras! The top one is the Wild Mega Volume Volumising Mascara in Black. The wand seems okay, but not as good as I'd like. Also the formula is a little wet for me, so I'm going to let it dry a little and see if it works better then. The same problem I have with the second mascara, which is the Eye Brightning Tonal Black Volumising Mascara for Brown Eyes. Not a huge fan of that wand either, even though I tend to perfer plastic-wands. But I'll let it sit for a while to let the formula get drier and hopefully it'll work better then :)

That was all I got people! If you want a review of anything just let me know!

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment