Sep 24, 2013

My Go-To Makeup while Moving

As I said in my last post, I'm back!

And I also mentioned that I'm moving back to my mum's since my (now ex)boyfriend broke up, which means mh makeup has been packed down, so I have a little makeup tray with makeup for everday, which I will now show you, haha!

Here you can see it all! Lipsticks, eyeshadows, brushes and everything else!

Here are my makeup items. My ELF Custom Eyes palette, DIY lipstick palette, 3CE Lip Pigments, ELF blush in Peachy Keen, Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB Cream, ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer in Tone Adjusting Green, Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, L'oreal Matte Morphose Foundation, IsaDora Mascara, Oriflame Mascara and the H&M Liquid Eyeliner.

¨
Here's my ELF palette! I have 14 shades!
Ivory - Pink Ice - Truly Pink - Wisteria - Periwinkle
Golden Glow - Wheat - Mocha - Moondust - Drift Wood
Sage - Navy - Aubergine - Dusk

Mocha is a lot redder than it seems in the picture, and Moondust is darker. The blitz doesn't do them justice at all.

Then there's my little DIY Lipstick Palette with 12 lipsticks. Again, the colors aren't completely accurate, but it's close on most of the colors. You can see the numbers, so I'll list the shades with numbers!
1. NK - Very Berry, 2. Color Works - Ebony, 3. Oriflame - Wine, 4. MNY - 809A,
5. Viva la Diva - Hot Tulip (More pink and darker), 6. Viva la Diva - Vampire Red (a true red IRL)
7. Miners - Baby Pink, 8. Miners - Cinnamon, 9. S.he Makeup - Just Peachy, 10. NK - Amethyst
11. NK -Berry Plum, 12. Viva la Diva - Cream Coral

As you can see there's a good mix, and I'm going to put all of my lipsticks in these palettes. I got this on eBay for $.99 and a full lipsticks fills up one container, so it's the perfect size and really compact for 12 lipsticks! Love it!

Sigma E50, Sigma F25, Joursna (no name), Sigma E25, ELF Eyeshadow Brush
and then two random lipbrushes from a eBay brush set !

So that's the makeup I'm living with right now! Hopefully I'll have my full stash soon hehe. I just have to get in order, I hate moving and cleaning and ugh! Wish me luck, hah!

I'll see you soon :*

No comments:

Post a Comment