Sep 29, 2013

Empties - Semptember 2013!

Hello guys!

Here are my empties from the month of Semptember! Really happy to see so many things here! I have a few other bits too that's soooo close to being finished, one of them being a foundation which is really exciting as I rarely finish of foundations!

In these posts I'll do a short review of the products and tell you whether I'd repurchase or not.

Anyway, let's dig in hah!

Here are all the things I've used up! Quite alot eh?

Rexona Clear Aqua Deo
I love this! I don't know why I didn't use Stick Deos before! They're so much more comfortable than a roll-on, and you don't have to wait for it to dry. I will definetly repurchase!

Define Protein Repair Conditioner
This was good, but it's a little expensive. This is about 50NOK for 250ml. The only reason I have this is because my mum got a coupon for a free bottle in the mail hah! I would repurchase if it wasn't so expensive.

PureCare Conditioner
Didn't like this. I had to use soooo much product to get any effect or soft feel to my hair. Will not repurchase this.

Wackra Facial Toner with Perfume
I used this before I went to bed, and when I woke up my face felt oily and gross. The smell is a little strong as well. I probably won't repurchase this either, maybe if I find the version with no scent.

Sensations Exfoliante Gel de Ducha (Exfoliating showergel)
I got this in Gran Ganaria to exfoliate my shoulders after I got a massive sunburn, and for my arms it worked fine, it was gentle enough to scrub sunburnt skin without hurting. When I got home and tried it on my legs it wasn't rough enough. I don't think I'll repurchase this, but it's not avaliable in Norway anyway.

Flux Mouthwash 0.2 NaF
This is what my dentist told me to use, so I guess I don't have a choice but to repurchase, hah! It's fine, and I like the squeeze-mechanism on the bottle.

Pepsodent White Now Cool Mint Toothpaste
Really like this one! Didn't taste much of a difference between this and the original, but I'd repurchase both.

OceanPotion Protective Spray Gel Oil Free SPF 15
Loved this! The continous spray of the product made it so easy to apply and reapply during the day! Really like this and these types of sunscreens in general. Would repurchase!

Sensations Toallitas Desmaquillantes (Makeup Remover Wipes)
They work fine, but they smell so strong! Won't repurchase for that reason.

Gunry Avsminkingsservietter (Makeup Remover Wipes)
These are cheap and they work fine with no strong smell, so I think I will repurchase these next time I go to Sweden!

Soft Styles Bomullspads (cottom pads)
Definelty will repurchase.

Comodynes Convenient Cosmetics Easy Peeling New Face Effect
I think these are way to rough for my face, so I use them on my legs instead, which they work fine for, but I will not repurchase these.

ELF Eyelid Primer - Sheer
Love this stuff! I've probably finished 3 or 4 tubes, and I will get it again and again and again!

Carmex Lipbalm
This was great too, the only thing I didn't like was the pot. It's so unsanitary.

L'oreal Resist & Shine Titanium Nailpolish - 735
This is so pretty! It's a black with gold shimmer in it. If I find it for a reasonable price I'll buy it again for sure!

Eucerin Complete Repair Intensive Lotion
This was very good, and the bottle of 30ml lasted for a surprisingly long time! But it's very expensive so I won't buy it as I don't have dry skin.

H&M Nailpolish - Red
This was really good! It was my go-to red nailpolish,a nd it came in a set, so I probably wont get ahold of it again. But H&M polishes are very good anyways, so I might pick up another red from them once I've used up a few of the ones I have already!

H&M Permanent Hair Color - 7/45 Copper Red
This is great! It smelled really strong, but I love the color and I have a back-up! As long as I want my red hair I'll get this!

That's it you guys! 18 items, I don't think that's too bad! And I can't wait to go out with the trash now, I just love it when I can throw empty items out, haha!

Do you like Empties-posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment