Nov 7, 2013

Holiday Haul - Tenerife Edition!

Hello everyone! I thought I would share my little vacation haul from Tenerife with you even though I didn't really get too much. In addition to the things here I also got two dresses but I didn't get a nice picture of them, and now they're in the laundry basket, so it can wait! I promise to post them later though!


Here are the smaller things I got! - I know, I'm on a project pan, but I just couldn't resist, especially since I didn't find any Catrice on Gran Canaria! And I do have a good excuse (sort of)! I actually forgot to bring a blush. I know; it shouldn't be possible. For the gel liners I don't have a good gel eyeliner. I used to use the ELF Cream Liner, but I used it up. Then I bought one from eBay, but it doesn't dry so I never use it.

Anyways! I got the awesome wallett at the Adeje-market for €7 in a booth, and I love it soooo, much! The fridge magnets I got 3 for €5, and I'm planning to give them as souvernirs to my uncle and his ladyfriend.
The brush is Essence Silky Touch Blush - Secret It Girl
The eyeliner is Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen, as far as I know this is only avaliable in this one color.
Then there's the Catrice Prime and Fine which is a primer, but I was intrigued because it was in a pot.
The get liners are Essence Gel Eyeliner (London baby) and Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black Jack with Jack Black (THAT NAME!).

Then the lighter I just found so awesome! It says "This is my FUCKING lighter", and I love it as well. Lighters are a constant object of loss, and even if I don't smoke I like to carry one around just in case someone else does.

Swatches! 
Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen
Catrice Silky Touch Blush - Secret It Girl
Catrice Gel Eyeliner - Black Jack with Jack Black
Essence Gel Eyeliner - London Baby

Some swatches on the actual eye! 
I used London Baby as an eyeshadow, Black Jack with Jack Black for my winged liner and the highlighter pen for my waterline. The Made to Stay Inside Eye is surprisingly long lasting!

Then I picked up 5 pashmina scarves! The red-black gradient and the completely black scarves are 100% pashmina while the rest is 30% silk. They are super soft, and I love them so much! I'm going to give one of them to my unkle's girlfriend as I mentioned, but I can't decide which one to give to her as I really like them all! I might give away the beige or white one. I'm not such a big fan of the beige, and the white doesn't have the Pashmina label on it which annoys me!
What do you think ?

The labels of the scarves.


Then I got these fake (I know) Carrera glasses with the mirrored lenses. I know it's a little blurry, but the other photos didn't show the mirror effect. They're very nice, and unlike my aviator-style sunglasses they have a silver frame which I perfer alot to the gold in my other ones.

And these I didn't get on Tenerife, but they arrived while I was gone, so I thought I'd might as well show them here! they're the pillcases I use to make my DIY Lipstick Palettes.

That was everything I got - again except for the dresses which I'll show later. 
Thanks for reading guys =)

And FYI: I GOT THE JOB AT DISNEY! I'M MOVING IN FEBRUARY, I AM SO EXCITED HAHA! 

OK, I'll stop writeshouting at you guys now ;) Thank you so much for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment