Nov 9, 2013

October EMPTIES! Haircare, bodycare and makeup!

Hey everyone! 

I really get a kick out of finishing things, haha! I hope I'm not the only one. My friend's who are not makeup junkies hate finishing things because it means they have to go out to get a new one. For me it's an opportunity to try something else in my collection! Love it <3

But enough of the nonsense, over to the empties!

Once again I have my little box of empties to show you! There aren't that many items in here now, but I'm still happy with the progress. Especially since there are some makeup in there.

For off is body and face items!

Veet Hair Minimizing Body Lotion
I had high hopes for this, but sadly it didn't really do anything for me. Maybe I didn't use enough, maybe I didn't use it often enough, but either way, it's not a repurchase from me.

Garnier Nordic Essentials Cleansing Gel Mousse with Grape Extract
This one, however, I really did like! I think Garier is my all time favourite brand for facial cleansers. I will definetly repurchase this in the future.

Palmolive Aroma Therapy Absolute Relax Shower Gel
This one is supposed to have a relaxing scent and to calm you down. For me it took a little while to get used to the scent, but now I quite like it. I don't know if I would repurchase this spesific scent, but I might repurchase other Aroma Therapy-products from Palmolive later.

And then there's my haircare items from October.

System Professionals Color Save Shampoo
I got this from my mum because she didn't really like it. I didn't have any problems with it, but it's way out of my price range when it comes to shampoo.

Schwarzkopf Got2b Rockin' it Dry Shampoo
I've shown this many times, I think this was my 3rd bottle. I never get it when it's full price though, but if I see it at a sale, then I'll pick it up again and again!

VO5 Perfect Lengths Conditioner
This one I really liked! I'm a little picky with my conditioners, but for the price this is a real bargain! I'll keep buying this for sure. I already have a backup!

Syoss Professional Beauty Elixir Absolute Oil
This is a hair oil, and I did really like it at first. But because this was my first one, I hadn't tried anything else. now I'm using the L'oreal Extrairdinary Oil and I perfer it alot to the one from Syoss, so I would not repurchase.

Then on to the fun stuff; the makeup!

Sence Strawberry Lipbalm
I really liked this one, and I have another. It's very cheap and works fine, but what I don't like is that it doesn't stay on my lips. If you eat, drink, kiss or anything with this on it's gone. I might repurchase.

Fingr Acetone Free Nailpolish Corrector Pen
This was fine, but I perfer a q-tip dipped in polish remover. The tip gets all covered in nail polish, and after a while it just doesn't work very well.

Clinique Chubby Stick - Mighty Mimosa
This one I really liked! I got this in the middle of July, and it's gone already! It's a perfect everyday lipcolor that goes with anything and I'll definetly get more Chubby Sticks in the future when I've used up the three other ones I have.

IsaDora Extra Volume Build-Up Mascara
This was just a little sample, but I'm considering buying the full size. I got some compliments on my lashes when I wore this, and let me tell you; that doesn't happend a lot! A+

L'oreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Rosy Ivory
This was pretty good! It was easy to just slap on and I didn't have to set it with a powder either. I don't know if I will repurchase this, but I really liked it while it lasted. Not to mention; I was really excited to have finished up a foundation!

Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara
No no no, I did not like this at all. I'm not really sure why, because the formula seemed alright and the brush was OK, but this was just not my cup of tea for some reason.

First Price Facial Cleanser Towlettes
I've used this up so many times I can't even tell you. Anyways, I will keep repurchasing this or another generic brand of makeup remover / facial cleanser towlettes for sure.

That was everything! Not too bad huh ?
I'm at least happy, I'm really glad every time I use something up, and seing it in my box at the end of every month really makes me happy!

Thanks for reading everyone, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment