Nov 8, 2013

I got the job - I'm moving to Orlando, FL - Disney here I come!

Hi everyone! 

Just wanted to tell you that I got the job at Walt Disney World! I got the message wednesday 23rd of October, and I know I've been slow with telling you, but I wanted my friends and family to know! And then the same day my brother got to stop using the crutches, so we were super excited. I've told you about his accided before in THIS POST if you are intrested in his MC accident.

I've also written about how I found the job, and my interview experience HERE, and I'm actually planning to make a separate blog for my yeaer at Disney. If you have any cool names I'd love to hear it, the creative side of my brain has been slightly malfunctional lately.


But I'm not here to bore you with details of things I've written before. 
I'm here to tell you that I got THE JOB, and that I will leave for Florida on the 11th of February 2014. I'll be gone for an entire year, and get back home in the beginning of February 2015. I can't wait! There's a lot to do, read and prepare of course, and I'm leaving in just 3 months which is hard to believe! All my friends and family - except my grandmother, who wanted to keep me in Norway - congratulated me alot and wished me good luck - some would even love to work there themselves. And my grandmother eventually wished me luck and said she would try to visit me while I'm there =)

Ahhh, I really can't wait! I wont have the best payrate, and my privacy will be non-excstant, but it'll be the adventure of a lifetime I'm sure! When I get back I'm planning to get a small Mickey Mouse silhouette tattooed somewhere. Just small and discrete, maybe by my ankle. 

Something like this! It's so cute <3 

The tattoo will help me remember my experience and it's something to look back at when I'm old and smile - hopefully!

Really ecstatic about this for sure! 
And again; let me know if you have an idea for an awesome blogname for the experience <3
Thank you so much for reading everyone, I really apprechiate everyone of you who stop by my blog. Truly!


No comments:

Post a Comment