Jan 6, 2012

Current obsessions

Lately, I've been obsessed with a few things.
I wanted to share them with you, and the first obsession is, as most of you might already know; hama beads.
I have made so much, and I'm currently working on a huge piece; Stitch. 
Right now, it's taking up all my plates, and I have to buy another one today so I can finish it. 
Then it will take up 9 plates (!) I can't say I look forward to ironing it though, it's always so annoying when the outer parts are done and the middle is still loose!



Anyways, since I've been doing the hama beads, of course I wanted to show them to people, and my blog about it doesn't seem to have come that far yet, so I signed in to DeviantArt so I could post my work of art there, haha
And then, I became obsessed with DeviantArt! 
I love reading people's comments, see what they favourited and recieve llama badged! 
It's great!

I've also had a light obsession with Tetris and Icy Tower, but it's pretty much passed now, haha

EDIT:
Totally forgot to mention the reason I wanted to do this post in the first place!
So, I've been totally obsessed with Mahjong. It's an old chinese game, kind of like memory, where you're supposed to get two and two of the same kind and try to make them all go away, but it's sometimes very hard...
I play this game both online, and I also downloaded the game from the Android Market but it's avaliable at the App Store too, I'm pretty sure.

Think that's about it at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment