Jan 17, 2012

OOTD - 17.01.2012

For some reason I felt like doing a outfit of the day for you guys, and I have been blogging pretty much lately, and it feels great to be back!

 Here's the top half of me, haha
I'm wearing a white GUESS tee with a wool-cardigan from Cubus over it and a huge, warm, lovely winter jacket on top. And yes, the picture is gorgeous, haha, not taken with my cell at all!

Here's the bottom half, and I'm just wearing jeans from cubus again. The labels are "Superskinny" and "highwaisted" if you were wondering.

 Lastly are these red converse-type shoes. Yes, type shoes, because they are fake. I can't afford to spend all my money on shoes, you know.... Anyways, I like them, but the black pair is more comfortable, these make my feet look huge!

But that's what I was wearing today, and for my makeup I just wore a little bit of Dawn Cream Eyeshadow by ELF Studio with a brown thick winged liner. Also used a bit of ELF Studio Conditioning Lip Barm SPF 15 in the shade Romantic Rouge on my lips.


What do you think? 
I think it's very comforable, and I can't wait for summer so I can flaunt my new jeans (I bought them yesterday) with a pair of high heels in Greece!

No comments:

Post a Comment