Jan 2, 2012

New Years Eve FOTD + OOTD

Dyna from Dyna's Random Blog told me that I should do more FOTD's, so here's my makeup from 31.12.11... feels really wierd thinking about it; i mean, it's 2012! And OMG, I'll be 18 soon, I can't wait! It's going to be awesome! Anyways....

There's also two OOTD's at the bottom of the post; mine, and my boyfriend's, so I hope you'll enjoy!




The falsies are Ardell Fancy, and for the rest of my eyes I used L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara and the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette. 

I know, really luck shot, huh`?
But the point was that you could see the whole dress, and you can, so it's fine, haha
I just didn't feel like chopping my head off. 

And here's Julio. I don't think I've posted a picture of him before, so now you see him.
Notice the buttons on his shirt? They're matching my dress!

Thanks for reading guys! 
Have a great 2012, and I hope you'll stop by later too!

2 comments: