Jan 17, 2012

Pictorial: Smokey Eye

Pictorial, the new word for picture tutorial, haha!
Anyways, I'm working on a magazine for school, and I'm going to have a tutorial on a simple smokey-eye in there, so I wanted to post it here first to get it "approved". 
Therefor, I'd be very happy if you will leave me a comment, either here or on facebook letting me know what you think!

 1. Apply a base or a primer all over the lid and apply a skintone colour on the browbone.
I used ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer/Nude and IsaDora Matte Chocolates palette shade 1.

 2. Next apply a light shimmery silver on the inner half of the lid.
I used a Max Factor eyeshadow.

 3. Then take a darker shimmery gray shade and put it on the rest of the eyelid, blending it in with the silver.
I used an eyeshadow by Jan Thomas for Max Factor.

 4. Apply a black in the outer V and into the crease. Drag it a bit under the lower lashline as well.
I used some random black I had in my collection

 5. Blend the black out, and apply a black khol to the upper and lower waterlines.
I used a Maybelline Khol with ELF Cream Liner on it.

 6. Apply a thin winged liner to the upper lashline and a few coats of mascara.
I used ELF Liquid Liner and L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.

That's it, you're done and this is the result.

What do you think?

another thing to mention is that I wont be writing all the products I used, I will just add in pictures of similar colours in the magazine.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hello.This post was extremely fascinating, particularly since I was investigating for thoughts on this topic last Friday.
    Vitalsox Patented Peformance Graduated Compression Socks

    ReplyDelete