Jan 16, 2012

Tips 'n' Tricks #4

You've all heard of the famous cream blush, right?
Well, I am not the person to spend a ton of money on new cream blushes when I've already got options at home. One of these options is ELF Studio Conditioning Lipbalm. The shade I have is Romantic Rouge, and it's perfect! Here's how I do it:

 So I take the lipbalm, take it on my ring ringer and dab it on my cheeks.

 Then I blend it in, and it looks like on the picture below.

Here you can see the light dewy finish, and that's just because I hadn't set it with a powder when I took the picture, even though I usually do that. When I use cream blushes I either set it with a sheer blush in the same colour-family, or a transelucent powder, preferably my High Definition Powder by ELF.

An other thing you can do is make your own cream blush, and I will do a post on that later!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked my post.
:)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the post on homemade cream blush. Do you use the same technique as me or is it a completely different thing?

    ReplyDelete