Feb 23, 2012

Bloglovin' + Everyday-blog!

I have my blog on bloglovin, I just though I should let you know! If you are on there, you can follow my blog and   get a mail every time I post something if you'd like. Or you can have me there with all of your other favourite blogs! Here is the link: Chrisbeeblack-Beauty on Bloglovin'.

I'd love it if you'd all follow me!

I also have an everyday-blog called Chrisbeeblack as well. Here is the link: Chrisbeeblack
It's is in Norwegian, but I'm going to install a Google Transelate bar there so you can transelate it to your own language. I know Googles transelator isn't perfect, but at least you'd get the point it what I write. 
That blog is on Bloglovin' as well, and you can find that here: Chrisbeeblack on Bloglovin'.
I post a few beauty-related things there too!

Thank you for your time!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found you on makeupbee :) Following you!

    Stop by my blog sometime <3

    http://www.makeupinsider.net/

    ReplyDelete