Feb 11, 2012

Review: IsaDora JellyKiss Lipsticks

Hello guys!

Today I will review these lipsticks by IsaDora. I have 8 shades, but there are only featured 7 here because I didn't find the other one when I was taking the pictures for this review. There are 12 shades in total.
Also, these are not regular lipsticks. These are gel-lipsticks. That means they are close to weightless, and you can barely feel them on your lips!

Here is the packaging. It looks very sleek and pretty with the mirror-ish packaging and the logo going around. They are magneting which means they will not open unless you take them apart which is a good thing. The magnet is broken on one of them though. Doesn't bother me that much either, really.
I think these are a little smaller than regular lipstick-tubes but they contain the same amount of product (about 4g)

This is the bottom on the packaging.
The shades I have is
50 Rainbow, 51 Bare Bliss, 52 Rose Blush, 53 Pink Parfait
54, Lilac Tulle, 56 Raspberry Sorbet, 58 Orange Blossom
I also have 55 Chic Cerise which is not in this post.

All of these lipsticks are cream finishes except 50 Rainbow which has a touch of shimmer to it.
An other thing I should mention is that these are semi-transparent. This means they are not supposed to be very opaque, they are just going to make your lips have a touch of an other colour. I do find some of them are more pigmented than others, though.
The shades are:
50 Rainbow, 51 Bare Bliss, 52 Rose Blush, 53 Pink Parfait
54, Lilac Tulle, 56 Raspberry Sorbet, 58 Orange Blossom

I LOVE these lipsticks! They are a great buy, great quality. Not the best lasting power, but I don't mind applying these again every now and then. The shade I've used the most lately is Rose Blush for two reasons.
1. The cap is broken so I kind of want to use it up.
2. It's the perfect "my lips but better"-shade for my lips!

They give some shine which you can see in the picture and they are very moisturizing. I will definetly repurchase these!

PS: As far as I know these are still avaliable, at least they were on IsaDora's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment