Feb 10, 2012

The Nailpolish Tag

Hey guys!
I saw this tag on camigmakeup4u2c and I though I'd do it, so here are the questions:

Q1: What is your favourite nailpolish company?
I am going to choose two companies. IsaDora and H&M.





Q2: Glitter or no glitter?
I really like the look of glitter, it looks great, but it takes forever to remove, so I usually go for no glitter.

Q3: OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I've never tried neither of these companies.

Q4: When do you change your nailpolish?
It really depends... Sometimes I change it every day or everyother day, but I might go up to a week without changing it too...

Q5: What is your favourite colour to have on your nails?
I don't really have a favourite, but either Taupe by H&M or Cool Camel by IsaDora for a nude nail, It's genious M by H&M for bright pink nails or matte black. Any black colour with Hema Matte Topcoat.
I have so many nailpolishes and I love most of them, so that was a really though question!

Q6: Darks or Brights?
Depends on my mood. But I usually wear more darker colours in fall and winter and brighter colours in the spring and summer. But I do mix it up too.

Q7: What are you wearing on your nails right now?
I'm wearing a black nailpolish from Viva la Diva with Hema matte topcoat.

Q8: Matte Nails - yay or nay?
Well, obviously I like matte nails, haha

Q9: French Manicure?
Yeah, I do like it, but at the minute I feel like my nails are a little too short for it too look nice.

Q10: Favourite Winter Colour?
Wow, I really don't know...

I tag you all to do this if you like nailpolish, 
and if you do, leave the link in the comments and I'll see what you answered! 

2 comments:

  1. I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I'll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it friend :)
    Disney Universe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks! :)
      I know the last few posts have been very little beauty-related and more random, but I'm glad I'm back to your standards now!

      Delete