Feb 19, 2012

Review: ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame


This is what I'm reviewing today. It's the Eyebrow Treat and Tame by ELF. Basically this is a two-step product to make your eyebrows look better. At first when I got this I used the Tame side the most. It's the coloured side and I have the shade Light. I wish I'd gotten Ash though, because it can look a little dark on me sometimes. 

Now on the other hand, I use the Treat side, and it's supposed to make your eyebrow hairs grow. 
I wasn't really expecting much from this side, but it really worked! I just applied it with the brush-applicator it came with all over my brows before I go to bed. It dries pretty quickly too. 

Here are the applicators and the colour of the tame side in Light.


I really like the product, both sides of it actually, but I do perfer my eyebrow-pencil better. It looks a bit more natural, but sometimes I just run this through. They work, which is good, the price is low, which is also good, so I would suggest trying this if you either want to tame your brows, or grow some more hairs to them.
I can't promise you a miracle-worker, but at least for me the treat side did something for the better!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm looking for something to help my eyebrows grow. As you get to the arch of my eyebrow its like there is nothing there. I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete